4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
Day 1 – Athens
Upon arrival in Athens you will be met at the airport by our representatives and transferred to your hotel.
Day 2 – Athens – Acropolis
Enjoy a morning tour of Athens. Visit includes the Acropolis and its Museum. Acropolis Hill includes the Parthenon (main temple) the best example of classic architecture of the 5th century BC, Erechtheion ( the temple with 6 female figures, Caryatides), Temple of Athena, Propylaia and the theatre of Herodotus Atticus Dionysos theatre and the first ancient court ( Mars Hill of Areios Pagos) . We will continue with a stop at the temple of Olympian Zeus , the Panathenian Stadium where the first Olympic games on 1896, we will continue to see the changing of guards infront of the Greek Parliement
Optional tour: We recommend for tonight “Athens by Night” including dinner and entrainment, cost p.p.
Or “Sound and Light and Greek Folk Dances” cost p.p.
Day 3 – Athens – Aegina – Poros – Hydra
After breakfast, transfer to the pier for a full-day Saronic cruise, visiting the islands of Aegina, Poros and Hydra.
Lunch on board is included. Return in early evening and transfer to your hotel.
Day 4 – Athens
After breakfast, transfer is provided to the airport for your homebound flight.
- Private coach or vehicle for all the visits and transfers
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- 3 nights Accomodation in Athens based on BB or ΗΒ in 4* or 5 * hotels ( variety of boutique charming hotels handpicked and tailor made to your wishes)
- Breakfast Daily
- Athens city tour – halfday –
- One day Saronic Cruise with lunch
- Local Representation & Personal Assistance/service 24/7
- Guided Tours, activities & unique experience
- The price is tailor made on final accommodation choices, travel dates, and other preferences.